Monday, June 17, 2013

Welcome!


Here comes the obligatory introductory post... Hi, my name is Bena. Welcome to my teaching blog!

I'm currently a kindergarten teacher in Ottawa, Ontario, and in September I'll be making the switch to grade 2. I am SO excited!!! I love working with kinders (they are HILARIOUS) but think that I'll fall equally in love with grade 2.

I've been blog-stalking for years now, but have decided to finally take the plunge and start sharing some of the ideas I'm using in my classroom. Before long, you'll realize a few things about me:

1) I'm a bit of a workaholic (I currently work 4 jobs).
2) I'm a perfectionist (I try to do my absolute best at these jobs).
3) I'm an animal lover (we have frogs AND an ant farm as our class pets, and in September we will be raising Monarch butterflies.)

I hope you enjoy reading my ideas, and that you find something you can put to use in your classroom!

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment