Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall is here!!!

Fall is here, and that nip is in the air! My students are so excited for this new season, and today we brainstormed a looooong list of everything we love about Fall. Among the most popular picks were trick-or-treating, carving jack-o-lanterns, jumping in leaf piles, and eating pumpkin pie... the list goes on and on, and I can't say I blame them!

To get my kiddos in the Fall spirit, I've prepared a package of Autumn-themed math activities. These are all really fun activities for practicing math skills, and we tested them out in class last Friday. They were a huge success! I think we'll make "math games Friday" a tradition! :)

Check the activities out here-

{Vive l'automne!} 7 Engaging Games for Practicing Math Ski

~ B

No comments:

Post a Comment